Hello Xinh,

I enjoyed reading your blog post about fixed and growth mindset. It was thorough and very well-written. I liked how you introduced the topic by comparing fixed and growth mindset, and then shared your personal experience with each of them.

While reading your blog post, I realized how important it is to have a growth mindset. I agree with your point that one’s mindset can prevent them from making progress and can negatively impact their ability to achieve goals. As you mentioned, that if you had a fixed mindset in your statistics course after performing poorly on one assignment, you would not have achieved the desired outcome. However, because you started to develop a growth mindset, you saw the assignment as a learning opportunity to further develop your skills rather than believing you were unable to do succeed in the rest of the course.  

I also liked how you incorporated forms of multimedia, such as the image and video, into your blog post. This made the topic more engaging and fun to learn about.

Great post and thank you for sharing!

Yashvi Shah